Sunday, May 24, 2009

ICT skills in the family

I've always been curious about technology and children. I know from my work that they can get to be very savvy (boys), or very uninterested for it (usually girls).
Bruno and Fabrizio are a clear example of boys' interest in technology and thier initial steps in the ICT world are supported by their curiosity, easeness to use basic functions in a computer and endless imagination.
I've been using a movie-making website, Xtranormal, because it was entertaining, easy to do and potentially useful for academic purposes, especially in the area of digital expression.
Anyway, this morning I woke up after Fabrizio jumped to my bed between me and Jenny and started his day at 7:30 am. So I figured, might as well entertained him at the very beginning of the day with something different.
Fabrizio and Bruno had been practicing doing movies with a digital camera for a few weeks already, but never digitally. And, even though my assistance in the process was required, most of the script is theirs.
Here are some of the examples, enjoy!

Movie 1: Fabrizio and Dadda.


Movie 2: Bruno and Fabrizio.


Movie 3: Bruno and Dadda.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

lucy said...

Congratulations! I can see you´re a lovable family!
Lucy